Allucent is attending World Orphan Drug Congress
Allucent's dedicated team of rare and orphan drug experts share your passion for finding treatments for intractable disease states and are excited to work collaboratively at WODC.
Stop by our featured session, schedule a meeting, or visit booth #406 to discuss current trends in rare diseases with the A-Team.
12:10 - 12:50, 24 May - Join our Allucent panel as they discuss:
The value of decentralized study designs to support rare disease therapeutic development - strategic considerations from protocol development, operational, and regulatory perspectives.
- Maria-Cruz Morillo - Global Therapeutic Operations Lead, Rare Diseases
- Joyce Moore - Exec Director, Patient Recruitment Strategies
- Sugato De - VP, Regulatory Strategy, Head of MedTech
- Bob Milham - Global Head of Customer Engagement
- Bazhena Kutceva - Associate Medical Director